söndag 20 maj 2018

Positive things, day 19 & 20

It’s only a month until my vacation (probably)! I say probably because I talked to mom today and she thought it would be nice if I had some of my vacation time at the same time as dad’s. So I might change it. I decided to have two weeks of vacation, then work four, then have another two weeks off. It makes it feel longer. Four weeks off and I have basically no plans. The book fair in Stockholm is a must, I always go to that. And Stockholm Pride, maybe. But I didn’t check when that is before making my plans. Hang on... The current plan would make me miss most of Pride. I don’t usually go to much of it anyway, I could still go to the parade. Hmm. I’ll be back for Pride in my city either way. I kinda prefer it anyway, it’s smaller and almost everything is free. Sure, Stockholm sometimes has cooler activities, but we do OK.

Rilo Kiley are so good.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar