onsdag 16 maj 2018

Positive things, day 14 & 15 & 16

This is so hard to remember! Gonna put a reminder on my phone.

1. My friend turned me onto ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ and I love it! So funny. And I love Rebecca’s style. I want like half the dresses I’ve seen her wear. Which reminds me of https://wornontv.net/ which is a pretty neat site.

2. I was forced to tidy up before my friend visited, so now my living room feels liveable again. I’ve started hanging out there again which is better than in bed. Beds are for bedtime. Otherwise is messes with the brain not realising it’s sleep time, or something. And eating in bed causes messes.

3. I finally got my storage unit! I was putting off/forgetting to call about it for ages, but on Monday I remembered and yesterday I got access. Now I just need to buy a padlock because the ones I have are too small.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar