söndag 13 maj 2018

Positive things, day 12 & 13

The weather is gorgeous (but hot), it’s Sunday night but I have tomorrow off, and I’m waiting for my bestie to arrive for an approximately 23-hour visit. (This is all I’ve seen her since Christmas, so I’m happy).

How crazy was last night’s Eurovison winner? I’m starting to accept it. Embrace the weird is usually my Eurovison motto. I just didn’t expect that to actually win. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, see for yourself, and remember: This just won a huge music contest.



I have this great group of online friends that I watch Eurovison with. We watch separately, obviously, but chat online throughout the whole thing. I don’t know how many years now, but I think at least ten. Some people have gone, and a couple new have come. I’ve only met two of them in real life (dated one for a while), but the closeness we’ve found over the years is amazing.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar