måndag 15 oktober 2018

Positive things, day 51

I picked up a couple of packages today. Indulged in a few things for myself. One was Hank Green’s book, which I’m excited to read. Pre-ordered it ages ago, and then it arrived week before last but I’ve been too lazy/busy (busy in the work week, lazy on weekends) to get to the post office. The other was a mix of things. A couple of jigsaw puzzles. A Harry Potter deck of cards, which was a disappointment. I thought there would be more different pictures. The Jack, Queen and King cards are the same. I also got a couple of Halloween-y things. A small witch hat attached to an Alice band, a black cloak and a pentagram necklace. I don’t know what I’m doing for Halloween yet, but they were cheap and it’s always good to have some witchy accessories. For emergencies.

Overall, I’m pleased with my purchases and happy I finally picked them up. Check that off my to-do list.

Oh, and the weather! It’s warm and lovely again. Which reminds me, I was gonna look up why it’s called Indian summer. *Googles* OK, so nobody knows. But I found this little gem: ”In Gaelic Ireland, the phenomenon is called "fómhar beag na ngéanna" (little autumn of the geese).” So I know what I’ll be calling it from now on.


Love,
The glass half sane

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar