tisdag 5 juni 2018

Positive things, days 33, 34, 35, 36

Whenever I’ve not blogged for a couple of days, I feel pressure to make the next post a good one, which sometimes makes it hard to post anything. I was gonna tell all about my weekend, but I’m really not up for that today. So it’s gonna be quick and dirty for now.  

1. Tessa Violet, and especially this song. This I Pray for You

2. While I was listening to Tessa Violet the other day, Spotify started playing me Dodie instead. I liked what I heard, so I’m gonna have to remember her. 

3. New season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I actually started re-watching the previous season because I need the reminder before I watch the new one, but that’s also good and now I have quite a lot to watch.

4. Got my tax refund today. I had forgotten about it and only remembered the other day so it was like a little surprise. Not a huge amount this year, but nice enough. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar