torsdag 5 december 2019

Hello blog!
It’s been a while. Am I gonna start all my posts like this? That would be dreadfully boring.

I’m just gonna post some positives.

I’m four days into a painkiller detox. (My neurologist is convinced some of my headaches/migraines are brought on by my body having got used to all the pills I’ve been taking for years. I’m not sure how it works but it’s a thing. So now I’m detoxing for two weeks.) And so far, so good. I’ve had pain, but I haven’t had a full blown migraine. I remain hopeful.

I started watching The Crown. It’s good. So weird seeing Matt Smith in it. I’m starting to get used to it, but then he’ll make an expression or pose that is so 11.

This year is nearly over. It’s been a pretty bad one. I don’t really believe things magically change because it’s a new year, but it does feel like a chance for new beginnings. A clean slate. Even if that’s not really true, if telling myself that will make me do something good, then that’s good, right?

And it hasn’t been all bad. I finally went back to therapy and found a therapist that I feel comfortable with.

And I survived. Remember to pat yourself on the back for surviving another year.

Love,
The glass half sane

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar