onsdag 25 april 2018

Not really a positive thing, just being rambly

I feel like time is passing so fast right now. Every day, every week, it’s just woosh and it’s gone. Which is kind of good sometimes, when it’s a work day and it doesn’t drag on, but I have to get stuff done, and at home too. I’m doing OK at work, though. I’m getting stuff done. But then I get home from work, get something to eat, and then it’s suddenly late. And then it’s the weekend and then another week and then what? It’s just, I don’t know. It’s like I’m waiting for something. I just have to get through the rough patch and then I’ll start my real life. The one where I date and see friends and don’t just work and eat and sleep.

Is that how you spell “rough”? I re-read the paragraph and suddenly that word just looked all wrong. But Google says it’s right. Man, what did we do before Google?

I should do a word of the day thing. And by “do” I guess I mean pick an online dictionary and look at their word of the day every day and learn it if it’s one I don’t know. My English has gone downhill a bit.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar