torsdag 22 november 2018

A reflection while I wait for my take-out order

I had a friend. A new friend, but we found each other fast, and I was really glad. And then, something happened. Or nothing happened. But I haven’t seen her in over a year. She was having mental health problems and said she didn’t have the energy to do anything. I get that. I so get that. I just hoped we could support each other instead of shutting each other out. She didn’t even reply when I wished her happy birthday. And that made me think, is this friendship on pause or is it over? I still hope it’s not over. And I didn’t mean to write all this, I just thought of her because I’m at the restaurant we went to together a few times and my brain did a sad “this was our place”, and it made me think how it was like we’re a parted couple, which was kind of funny because we’re not, but also not funny because regardless, I miss her.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar